Wednesday, November 14, 2012

4th Birthday

 

Katelyn turned 4 the day we headed back to Jakarta.  She was just the sweetest baby ever.  Mommy is sad that she is growing up so quickly.  Katelyn can be super stubborn and feisty, but she is also very sweet and cuddly too.  We all adore our little Nu nu.

 

P1030171 (2)

 

07-28-09-Belize 051

 

159

 

We had a joint birthday party for Katelyn and her friend the second weekend in November.  It was a little on the late side, but still lots of fun.

166

168177

2 comments:

Stinson Clan said...

How fun! I can't believe she's 4 already...but I guess if Kiera is 4, that makes sense! :)

And seriously, when are you going to get your girls into modeling? I'm not even kidding. You could have their college paid for by the time they're 10!

Julia said...

Katelyn generally scowls at the camera and most people so I don't think she would be a good model. Audrey on the otherhand is already a ham and doesn't need any more encouragement. Money would be nice though :)