Mommy also got out the suitcases yesterday so she could start packing. Look who fell asleep in the suitcase...guess Audrey is really ready to head back to the Lone Star State!
Too bad Mommy and Daddy can't just put the kids in checked luggage...ha ha. We are excited about heading back for a visit, but Mommy is not excited about all the long layovers. Hopefully the 3 little munchkins do well. We've flown alot, but we've never had 7 and 9 hour layovers before. Our 25 hr. trip is now going to take closer to 40+ hrs...should be interesting!
3 comments:
Love the suitcase pic! And I do NOT envy you a flight that long. You are amazing to even try! Good luck and hope to see you soon!
Thanks. I hope we survive the layovers. See you soon.
I hope your trip to Texas is well worth all that travel headache!!! You are mighty brave!
Post a Comment